If you receive my emails or follow me on social media, you would have noticed me talking about something called the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle. There are multiple reasons why I am excited about it, and why I am sharing it with you guys:
- I am one of the contributors and my recipe book Salad A Day is included in the collection, so of course I think it’s awesome!
- There are 107 resources in the bundle, but you should probably get it just for the ten I am listing below.
- I believe the content will help you improve your well being, and will equip you with info and tools to keep you and your family healthy.
- This particular bundle of eBooks and eCourses only comes around once a year and is only available for 6 days, so I didn’t want you to miss out.
- It’s a bloody good deal! Simple as that. The best $30 investment you can make in yours and your family’s health this week (or this year!).
Now, when it comes to endorsing ANYTHING, I only do so with products that I am personally confident in and that I have tried and tested myself.
Luckily, I’ve had access to the bundle for the past couple of months while working with the Ultimate Bundles team (who are awesome and super pro, by the way!). I have gone through every eBook, eCourse, worksheet, video and seminar to see what I myself can implement to improve my health and wellbeing, but also to give you guys a short list of the best stuff in my opinion.
So, to simplify it for you, I’ve picked out my favourite resources in the bundle. Of course, these are based on my personal preference, health goals and current lifestyle, but I honestly think that the bundle is worth getting just for these 10 resources alone.
1. Go Low Tox Minus the Overwhelm: Face. Body. Kitchen. Laundry by Alexx Stuart: Alexx is a well known expert in the area of low-tox living, and teaches how to keep your environment free of hormone-disrupting and allergenic chemicals, additives and toxins. This eBook is a practical and actionable guide that will help to keep you, your family and your home low-tox.
2. Well Fed: The Ultimate Remix. 60 Fantastic Recipes From 3 Best-Selling Cookbooks by Melissa Joulwan: I actually own a couple of Melissa’s cookbooks, which I cook from all the time. All of the recipes are paleo and Whole30 compliant, and I have two of them on my blog: Spicy Nigerian Beef and Fried Chicken Meatballs With Collard Greens.
3. Smoothie Secrets Revealed: A Guide To Enhance Your Health by Elyse Wagner: At first, I thought it would just be a smoothie recipe eBook but it’s so much more than that. There are 160 pages of goodness covering nutrient-density guide to foods and ingredients, functions of different vitamins and minerals, recipes for making your own nut and seed milks and butters, making fermented drinks, detox guide, daily mantras, shopping guide and of course, 30 days of gorgeous smoothies, like this Glowing Green Goddess detox smoothie that Elyse shared on my blog here. If you want to drink smoothies while geeking out on some nutritional know-how, this is your gem!
4. Cooking for Hormone Balance. Rebalance Your Hormones with Food by Magdalena Wszelaki: This is actually a ZIP folder of multiple PDF guides providing dietary protocols for different conditions. They are handy, 1-2 page cheat sheets that detail the foods to add and to avoid based on your health issue. I love the simplicity of it and the fact that it’s easy to follow and action, without having to read through pages and pages of stuff. Some of the guides included: adrenal balancing protocol, anti-candida protocol, estrogen dominance protocol, gut healing guide, liver supporting guide, menopause guide, PCOS supporting guide, thyroid & Hashimoto’s guide and more.
5. Get Merry: A VERY Healthy Cookbook by Carla and Emma Papas: Who doesn’t love the Merrymaker Sisters??? Their bubbly personality and laid-back approach shine through this 220+ page eBook covering gluten-free, grain-free and paleo recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, including their famous smoothies and desserts. Check out their Chocolate Saucing Pudding or the Salted Caramel Chocolate Tart on my blog, and you’ll see why you NEED this recipe book in your life.
6. Fermenting Veggies, A Step-By-Step Guide To Making Nutrient Dense Fermented Foods by Danielle Ramirez: There are 5 fermentation resources in the bundle but this is my favourite because it’s not intimidating and focuses on just vegetables. Danielle uses the same fermentation methods as me and has lots of great recipes for brine fermented cauliflower and carrots, gherkins, and 10 varieties of sauerkraut (pineapple turmeric kraut, kale kimchi, ginger beet kraut). Lovely pictures will guide you along step by step.
7. Natural Beauty Guide by Katie Wells Of Wellness Mama: First of all, if you’re not familiar with Wellness Mama, go and get lost on Katie’s website. Then get this bundle so you can get your hands on this must-have natural beauty and skin care resource. This 140-page eBook covers EVERYTHING from how to make your own scrubs and moisturisers, to coconut oil pulling, DIY toothpaste, hairspray. You can check out my post on my own natural skincare and beauty tips here and I talk about the whipped body butter I make from this book.
8. Well & Good: Supercharge Your Health for Fertility and Wellness by Nat Kringoudis: Nat is a pretty well known in Australia as the expert on all things hormonal health, PCOS, and fertility. This book is a guide to priming the body for a wellness overhaul with tips and tricks for hormone health, and just health in general. It has all the information you need: top-10 foods for increased fertility, 10 steps to wellness, “Your Fertile Pantry” handy shopping list, special tips for boosting men’s reproductive health, tips on revving up your fertility before conception, and tips for anyone who suffers from hormone imbalances and endometriosis, more than 40 delicious and simple recipes to improve fertility and hormone health, how to care for your body when your baby arrives, and debunking ovulation myths.
9. Keto Adapted Cookbook Volume 1 by Maria Emmerich: This ebook combines what Maria and her team do best: tasty keto recipes, beautiful photography and meal plans with grocery lists! You get 14 days of meal plans with full nutritional breakdowns and weekly grocery lists, 46 tasty recipes including lots of breakfast options, side dishes and desserts. Maple bacon panna cotta, crispy pork belly, clam curry chowder, waffles, pancakes, and more. If you’re into keto and low-carb, this one is for you.
10. Salad A Day eBook by yours truly me! Last but not least is my own recipe eBook Salad A Day: 45 + Salads For Health & Vitality. If you follow my blog and cook my recipes, then you will really enjoy the salad meals in this book. I make it a goal to eat at least one salad a day, either as a full dish or a side, and that’s what inspired me to create this recipe eBook. Lots of gorgeous pics (as per usual), and lots of recipes including vegan, vegetarian, primal and raw options.
To be honest, it was hard to just pick 10, so here are some runners up:
- Amazing Feets by Mark Sisson
- Essential Oils 101 by Brigett Holmes (eCourse)
- Essential Oils Revolution 2 by Dr Eric Z (online summit with 35+ talks)
- 30-Day Broth Challenge e-Guide by Starlene D. Stewart
- 50 All-Natural Skin Care Solutions Using Essential Oils by Melanie Habibzadeh
- Hair Rescue: Grow Thicker, Healthier Hair Naturally by Genevieve Howland
- Health & Fitness Printable Planner by Heather Moritz
- Herbal Remedies for the Whole Family by Kristen Smith
- Clean, Naturally! Non-Toxic Cleaners for Your Non-Toxic Home by Kresha Faber
- Master the Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook by Cami Graham & Marci Buttars
To recap, here is why I think this bundle is worth getting:
Plain and simple: it’s a great deal. There is a total of 107 resources in the bundle and the combined value is over $3,680, but you get everything for 99% off! Yep, you read that right. The whole bundle is only $29.97 USD.
Amazing and high-quality eBooks that you can read on your laptop, iPad, smartphone or print them out (some you can watch as videos). All the books have been vetted and personally selected by the bundle team leaders, and having gone through them myself, I can say that there are no duds in there.
You get my own eBook, that’s usually worth $19.95, not too far off from the bundle price, plus you get all the OTHER stuff and bonuses. See why this bundle is a no-brainer? If you’re still on the fence, continue reading.
There is a bunch of extra bonuses thrown in, depending on your location.
It’s pre-organised! The bundle organisers really thought of everything. I know this for a fact because I’ve been accessing the material through their online customer dashboard. All resources are neatly categorised and give you different download options, descriptions and so on. It’s really easy to navigate to find what you want.
Finally, if you buy the bundle and realise it’s not a perfect fit for you, no problem. As always, the bundle comes with a no-hassle, 100% happiness guarantee. Ultimate Bundles team will gladly refund your money if it’s not right for you.
So there’s really no risk in trying. But there IS a tremendous amount of upside for you, your family, and your future.
You can learn more about the bundle over at Ultimate Bundles website.
Ready to purchase here and now?
Click the button below to get the entire bundle for only $29.97. You will go directly to check out and will receive your login details to access the bundle via your email.
P.S. Don’t forget that after 11:59 P.M Eastern Time on Monday, September 26th, the bundle comes off sale for good, so don’t miss out!